Total Visitors & click LIKE ♥

March 18, 2011

Rose Quartz

 Marmee bought me a Rose Quartz when CNY
it is full with shape
[ i love shape much ]


nice huh..? xD
 
In fact, I forget it for a month
until yesterday marmee asked about the rose quartz
she wanted me to wear it everyday 
marmee said quartz will become more beautiful and clear if keep wearing

Rose quartz is known as the love stone
[ marmee, you want me to have a new boyfriend..? xD ]

Some said marriage can have more sparkle and fire when you keep a rose quartz under your pillow

Rose Quartz has a gentle vibration of love for the owner . [ mii =D ]
It gives inner peace and helps in all matters pertaining to love in all its forms.

It is said washing the face in water charged by rose quartz will help fade wrinkles and keep the skin young.
[ Well i will try it if i'm really too free]
 
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
if it is really work,
i will buy a Rose Quartz Gemstone and place it in Moe 
let's Moe Family become more gentle..! xDD
full of LOVE ♥
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

6 comments:

  1. wear it ba..reli will become nicer de!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D yaya~ wearing it even juz out for supper.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. why ur blog din write about me one..deng xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. is true..my one become prettier ler ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annonymous, may I one who u r...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer, I knew it~~ marmee told mii :D

    ReplyDelete