Total Visitors & click LIKE ♥

October 8, 2011

birthda month

is been a month didnt updated my blog
( because my laptop are something wrong )

last month-SEPTEMBER was my birthday month
i had a great GREAT great birthday month *TeeHee*

i spent my birthday eve with my BRO & BABES girl


spent my birthday with my BABES 

all the birthday cake i received
i had a great birthday celebration for this year
thanks my family, BRO,BABES,friends & ..


attend Kelvin farewell party on 11th Sept 2011
..:: he is at Bristol now ::..

 *mii - Kel - Bo*

overTime ViVa home
had lot fun that night :D

beside that,
i have started make up course at DIVA production
so im officially a student! YAY!

anyone willing to be my "white mouse"..? xD



my birthday month is over
RICE

1 comment:

  1. 我是路人甲^^"
    祝你生日快乐。虽然是迟到很离谱的祝福^.^

    ReplyDelete